Saturday, August 2, 2008

image game

saw this on kanaboke's blog and had to play. these are the directions: "for each question, look up the answer in a google image search. then choose your favorite image from the FIRST page of results only."


Here we go:


MY AGE

lol check out the tail...perhaps that'll help

A PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO

the funny thing about this picture is that it was taken here, where i live... don't wanna travel merely to the other side of the same rock, but surely wanna go where this guy came from...

MY FAVORITE OBJECT


(or what appears on my favorite object--i'm here, arent' i?! lol)


MY FAVORITE ANIMAL


MY FAVORITE COLOR

i now bleed maroon, but i was born blue & white...

THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE

haha this was taken in new york! if you look closely above the signature, you might catch it.

A PAST PET
funny thing is, these are animated in this picture! (see favorite object)... i had the live kine... at least up until hurricane iwa... came home, no power for their pump, all gone--bye, bye!

A PAST LOVE

believe it or not, i was on the first imua squad to go to a national competition! ...back in the day... haha wish we got to go to disneyworld in our "day" but what an experience nonetheless!

MY BEST FRIENDS NICKNAME

no it's not disc...it's part of her hawaiian name...do you see it yet?

MY SCREEN NAME

oh my gosh...this is too funny...kanaboke, recognize these kids? i googled my screen name and there were only pics of your keiki there! chose this particular one 'cause my favorite kids i haven't met yet are in front of my favorite backdrop with da snow on top!

MY FIRST NAME

so i did a check...and i share the same name as the girl--not the horse! lol

MY MIDDLE NAME

this was interesting...typed in the whole thing (hawaiian and chinese) and this is what i got...alrighty then...next!

MY LAST NAME

i was actually expecting the coat of arms, but this building is named after an ancestor of my hubby's!

ONE OF MY BAD HABITS

can you guess? um, wait. tell me later.

MY FIRST JOB

yes, i was a turtle (just kidding)... no, i didn't deal with animals (not even of the party variety since it was a church school)... this was the job i had before i worked at the polynesian cultural center... betchya can't guess...

MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME

look at the redhead in the red dress if you need a hint...

MY COLLEGE DEGREE

nifty diagram

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

...and not of the pitch-a-tent variety! (see favorite object again)...

Now you go start an image search, go, go start um, go...

3 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Okay that was waaaay cool!!! It's about 1:30am and I haven't gotten a good rest in about a week..so I will try this during normal hours!!!LOL! can't wait...keep checkin...I'll be back...thx for the bday wishes for Zion.....

Love , Kat

HaYn Mama said...

I'm so glad you are blogging. I was so happy to see your mom and dad last week sunday. They haven't aged a day it seems. They look so good. I just went to Ardis's blog to see her image game post. You two are way too funny. I have to join in the fun and do one too. Oh and it's looking like me and my little 'ohana may be moving back to HI next year if all goes well!

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh, this was the coolest blog post I've seen in a long time! Way to go!