Thursday, September 4, 2008

hali`a


latest pic of my newest grand-niece...hawaiian, chinese, portuguese, portuguese, portuguese! :)

4 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

what a cutie!!! and already sticking tongue. . .what a pocho.

anake.al said...

i know...her mommy probably taught her that! (jk, j2!) it's been so long since we've had a baby in the house...we just adore this little one!

kanaboke said...

oh my gosh, my best friend on Kauai had her baby girl on July 16th and named her Hali'a...after her great grandma! that is amazing! BTW, your Hali'a is adorable!

anake.al said...

Congrats to your friend! Baby girls are fun... :) I know I love the name too. It's actually short for Kawehiohali`amalie. Everyone else in the fam calls her by her English name, but I prefer Hali`a. ...and thanks! Kawaii nee... (okay that's the extent of my Nihongo for the day) and I'd think that even if she weren't related to me. ha!