Monday, October 20, 2008

chasing yesterday

...by rachel ann nunes



finished reading it this morning...and loved it! it was actually lua's find--so it's part of her collection...but since i've been under the weather, i had some extra time to read it... it's an easy read--took only about 3 days (with other stuff going on). i'll definitely be looking for other books by this author

3 comments:

kanaboke said...

ooooo, I'm gonna see if my Library has it! i'm always up for a good book!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Oh great, I love finding new reads...and knowing someone else that has read it and likes it. I'll be looking for it at our library....by the way...I still have yet to play your TAG...my bad..it's just that I have to think about it..for some reason,my memory has got the best of me,trying to remember details about 5 or 10 yrs ago is rough...not good..I think I partied to much back than..LOL!!!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I hope you are feeling better...Atleast you've got good weather on your side....I'm already dreading this upcoming winter...brrrrrrrrr....take care of yourself,I'll keep you in my prayers....love ya,Kat