Tuesday, November 25, 2008

happy 55th anniversary, mom & dad!



dad & mom-thanksgiving 2008--the day before their 55th wedding anniversary



oldest bro, big bro, dad, mom, sis, me


mom & dad last Christmas

i WILL get to fixing up these last few blogs (including this one)...been so busy and no working camera right now...so in the meantime, i'll post a pic of two of my favorite people--my mom and dad. they will be celebrating their 55th anniversary on friday. this pic was taken last Christmas season...so cute, yeah?!

update: still not 100% pau, but will keep editing until it's done...

3 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Oh how precious...your folks look so happy and content in their (still young) age....Congrats to them on 55 years..wow...I hope Eli and I make it that far....I think my parents are coming up on their 48th yr together...so nice to see pics of you and your siblings.....hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

kanaboke said...

aaaaaw, how cute! happy 55th Wedding Anniversary!

HaYn Mama said...

way too cute. those two are quite the pair. I can just hear your mom's laugh and taste her pineapple haupia too... mmmm!