Oh that's too cool...I'm a 'So you think you can Dance' junkie...I've followed every season, and I love it...Mark is awesome and only great reviews thus far...I'll be rooting for him...we have a favorite as well...Thayne Jasperson is my cousins boyfriend..so we've been kinda rooting him on too, happy watching tonite....
Hey! We'll be rooting for Thayne too!!! I love that although it's a competition, they all get along and are so supportive of each other...They're a talented bunch!
2 comments:
Oh that's too cool...I'm a 'So you think you can Dance' junkie...I've followed every season, and I love it...Mark is awesome and only great reviews thus far...I'll be rooting for him...we have a favorite as well...Thayne Jasperson is my cousins boyfriend..so we've been kinda rooting him on too, happy watching tonite....
Hey! We'll be rooting for Thayne too!!! I love that although it's a competition, they all get along and are so supportive of each other...They're a talented bunch!
Post a Comment